Our full class schedule will be back around mid-October. If you would like to receive the class schedule updates, click the SIGN UP NOW button at the bottom of the page below to register your details.
How do the classes work?
– We usually teach a song in “Parts” from start to finish; typically Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, plus a Recap. Sometimes we add a Part 5 for more difficult songs!
– A new section of the song is taught each week. However we recommend starting within the first 2 weeks (Part 1 or Part 2) as there may be some choreo that is repeated in later parts (which usually isn’t re-taught) and for you to get familiar with the dance style of the song.
– The same section of the song is taught in a particular week or may be repeated the following week. If you see the same label e.g. “(Part 1)” on multiple dates, that means all the sessions labelled “(Part 1)” will cover the same section.
– The “Recap” classes are aimed at those who’ve attended Part 1 – 4 classes and already know the choreography. These classes are more about having the chance to dance the whole song all the way through multiple times. We’ll step through the choreo at a fast pace but we won’t be re-teaching the song from scratch.
– You book the classes you wish to attend using our online booking system.
ITZY – Icy
ITZY ‘Icy’ classes are running from Friday 20 September 2019 to Friday 25 October 2019
– Fridays 6.30pm at YMCA Club (Tottenham Court Road)
Basic Technique Workshops
HaYeon will be teaching a few Basic Technique dance workshops on 2nd, 15th, 22nd & 29th October.
Learn basic dance techniques that are frequently used in (K-Pop) dance such as up & down movements, waves, basic steps and more. Build your foundation in dance to improve your ability to pick up choreo more easily and quickly!
– Tuesdays 8pm at YMCA Club (Tottenham Court Road)
X1 – Flash
X1 ‘Flash’ classes are running from Tuesday 08 October 2019 to Friday 15 November 2019
Sunmi – Lalalay
Sunmi ‘Lalalay’ classes are running from Wednesday 09 October 2019 to Thursday 31 October 2019
J-Hope – Chicken Noodle Soup (Workshop)
J-Hope – ‘Chicken Noodle Soup’ workshops are running on Tuesday 29 October 2019
This will cover the chorus only.
– Tue 29 Oct 7.30pm & 8.30pm at Gymbox Cannon Street (18+ only)
Want to join class?
Book your spot online now using the BOOK NOW button below. You’ll be able to view location details, prices and choose which classes you want to attend and pay online.
If you have any questions check out our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ).
Join our mailing list
Not ready to join class or you wish to receive the class schedule updates, click the SIGN UP NOW button below to register your details.