Our full class schedule will be back around mid-October. If you would like to receive the class schedule updates, click the SIGN UP NOW button at the bottom of the page below to register your details.
How do the classes work?
- We usually teach a song in “Parts” from start to finish; typically Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, plus a Recap. Sometimes we add further Parts for more difficult songs!
- A new section of the song is taught each week. However we recommend starting within the first 2 weeks (Part 1 or Part 2) as there may be some choreo that is repeated in later parts (which usually isn’t re-taught) and for you to get familiar with the dance style of the song.
- The same section of the song is taught in a particular week or may be repeated the following week. If you see the same label e.g. “(Part 1)” on multiple dates, that means all the sessions labelled “(Part 1)” will cover the same section.
- The “Recap” classes are aimed at those who’ve attended all the previous classes and already know the choreography. These classes are more about having the chance to dance the whole song all the way through multiple times. We’ll step through the choreo at a fast pace but we won’t be re-teaching the song from scratch.
- You book the classes you wish to attend using our online booking system.
Classes are currently cancelled due to the coronavirus situation
Please check back again in April or sign up to our mailing list to keep updated when classes begin again.
If you have any questions check out our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ).
Join our mailing list
Not ready to join class or you wish to receive the class schedule updates, click the SIGN UP NOW button below to register your details.