Our full class schedule will be back around mid-October. If you would like to receive the class schedule updates, click the SIGN UP NOW button at the bottom of the page below to register your details.
How do the classes work?
– A new section of the song is taught each week so you don’t need to know the previous weeks choreography, e.g. you can start from the 2nd or 3rd week of a song without attending the 1st week of the song. However we recommend starting within the first 2 weeks as there may be some sections that are repeated and for you to get familiar with the dance style of the song.
– The same section of the song is taught in a particular week or may be repeated the following week. If you see the same label e.g. “(Part 1)” on multiple dates, that means all the sessions labelled “(Part 1)” will cover the same section.
– You book the classes you wish to attend using our online booking system.
Red Velvet ‘Peek-A-Boo’
‘Peek-A-Boo’ classes are running from Thursday 15 February to Friday 06 April 2018
– Tuesdays 7.55pm at Fitness First Liverpool Street
– Thursdays 7.20pm at Fitness First Fenchurch Street (Aldgate)
– Fridays 7.15pm at Fitness First Oxford Circus
– One-off workshop on Saturday 24th Feb at The Cockpit, Marylebone
‘Move’ classes are running from Wednesday 14 February to Thursday 08 March 2018
– Wednesdays 7.40pm at Fitness First Fenchurch Street (Aldgate)
– Thursdays 7pm at Fitness First Spitalfields Tower (Liverpool Street)
– Fridays 6.30pm & 7.30pm at Fitness First Fenchurch Street (Aldgate)
EXO ‘Ko Ko Bop’
‘Ko Ko Bop’ classes start from early March. Full schedule / online bookings will be announced soon – later in February. We recommend signing up to our mailing list to receive updates.
Want to join class?
Book your spot online now using the BOOK NOW button below. You’ll be able to view location details, prices and choose which classes you want to attend and pay online.
If you have any questions check out our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ).
Join our mailing list
Not ready to join class or you wish to receive the class schedule updates, click the SIGN UP NOW button below to register your details.