Our full class schedule will be back around mid-October. If you would like to receive the class schedule updates, click the SIGN UP NOW button at the bottom of the page below to register your details.
How do the classes work?
– We usually teach a song in “Parts” from start to finish; typically Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, plus a Recap.
– A new section of the song is taught each week so you don’t need to know the previous weeks’ choreography. However we recommend starting within the first 2 weeks (Part 1 or Part 2) as there may be some sections that are repeated and for you to get familiar with the dance style of the song.
– The same section of the song is taught in a particular week or may be repeated the following week. If you see the same label e.g. “(Part 1)” on multiple dates, that means all the sessions labelled “(Part 1)” will cover the same section.
– The “Recap” classes are aimed at those who’ve attended Part 1 – 4 classes and already know the choreography. These classes are more about having the chance to dance the whole song all the way through multiple times. We’ll step through the choreo at a fast pace but we won’t be re-teaching the song from scratch.
– You book the classes you wish to attend using our online booking system.
GD X Taeyang ‘Good Boy’
‘Good Boy’ classes are running from Wednesday 31 October 2018 to Thursday 29 November 2018
Monsta X ‘Shoot Out’
‘Shoot Out’ classes are running from Tuesday 20 November 2018 to Tuesday 18 December 2018
– Tuesdays 6.30pm & 7.30pm at Fitness First Queen Victoria Street (Mansion House)
– Thursdays 6.45pm & 7.45pm at Fitness First Spitalfields Tower (Liverpool Street)
– Fridays 6.30pm & 7.30pm at Fitness First Fenchurch Street (Aldgate)
IZ*ONE ‘La Vie en Rose’
‘La Vie en Rose’ workshops are running from Wednesday 05 December 2018 to Friday 14 December 2018. We are teaching this song as workshops with 2 parts so we won’t cover the whole song. However if there is enough demand, we will add on more workshops
Want to join class?
Book your spot online now using the BOOK NOW button below. You’ll be able to view location details, prices and choose which classes you want to attend and pay online.
If you have any questions check out our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ).
Join our mailing list
Not ready to join class or you wish to receive the class schedule updates, click the SIGN UP NOW button below to register your details.