*** NEW ***
We have an online booking system so you can now book and pay in advance for your spot in dance class. Just click on any of the BOOK NOW buttons to take you to the booking page.
Classes are drop-in sessions and you can start at ANY time (*apart from recap sessions):
– A new section of the song is taught each week so you don’t need to know the previous weeks choreography, e.g. you can start from the 2nd or 3rd week of a song without attending the 1st week of the song. However it is best to start within the first 2 weeks!
– The same section of the song is taught in a particular week. If you see the same label e.g. “(Part 1)” on multiple dates, that means all the sessions labelled “(Part 1)” will cover the same section.
Friday K-Pop Dance Classes @ Oxford Circus
NEAREST STATION: Oxford Circus
FRIDAY 15 SEPTEMBER
19:30 – 20:45 – Blackpink ‘Boombayah’ (Part 1)
FRIDAY 22 SEPTEMBER
19:30 – 20:45 – Blackpink ‘Boombayah’ (Part 2)
FRIDAY 29 SEPTEMBER
19:30 – 20:45 – Blackpink ‘Boombayah’ (Part 3)
FRIDAY 06 OCTOBER
19:30 – 20:45 – Blackpink ‘Boombayah’ (Part 4 & Recap)
Try your first K-Pop dance class for FREE
– Registration in advance is required to claim your free class and subject to availability
– If the free trial spots are fully booked for your preferred start date, you can still attend that date but it’d be for a paid spot (no booking required)
– If you just want to sign up to the mailing list, put “n/a” in the preferred start date field
– You must be 16 or over to take part in class
– Gym membership is NOT required
– Absolute beginners are welcome. If you haven’t danced before, we’ll teach you
– The classes are drop-in sessions so you don’t need to know previous weeks choreo (unless it’s a recap class). And for the weekly classes, the same section is taught per week, e.g. the Tue, Wed & Fri classes cover the same section. You can mix and match the classes to suit your schedule.
Want to join class?
Book your spot online now using the BOOK NOW button below. You’ll be able to choose which classes you want to attend and pay online.
If you have any questions check out our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ).
Join our mailing list
Not ready to join class or you wish to receive the class schedule updates, click the SIGN UP NOW button below to register your details.