Booking Terms and Conditions
Terms & Conditions
- For classes, you can change your booking online up to 24 hours before your booked start time. You can either transfer to another class (of the same value or less) or transfer your booking to DGC class credit to use in future classes.
- With less than 24 hours’ notice, you cannot make changes to your booking.
- We do not offer refunds or cancellations for bookings and booking transfers.
- Please note there is a standard limit of 1 transfer per individual class booking (excluding transfers to DGC class credit).
- We reserve the right to cancel your booking without refund if you exceed our transfer limits.
- DGC class credit will be valid for 6 months from the date of transfer.
- If you want to change your booking to a more expensive class, it is best to transfer your existing booking to DGC class credits and then make a new booking for another class.
- If a class is cancelled by DGC Dance, you will be offered either a refund or the option of being transferred to class credit or an alternative event.
Click here for details on How to Manage Your Booking.
- Any person who participates in dance classes provided by DGC Dance shall do so at his/her own risk. He/she shall assume all risk involved, including but not limited to all loss or stolen property, cost, claim, injury, damage, or liability sustained while participating. DGC Dance will not be held liable for any misfortune that may occur. By attending a DGC Dance class, you are agreeing to the above and are certifying that you are in good health and have consulted a doctor if required before attending a class.
We take photos and videos of our classes and shows (‘events’), which we reserve the right to use for the promotion of DGC Dance events in DGC Dance marketing materials, on our website www.dgcdance.com or in our DGC Dance social media pages (including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram and YouTube). If you have any objections that photos or videos of you are taken and used for promotional purposes, please let us and our team know at the time when it is taken otherwise it will be understood that you have agreed for us to use these photos and/or videos for these above stated purposes.