How do the classes work?
- Our Full Song K-Pop Dance Classes are a multi-week dance course where you’ll learn the full song from start to finish and our Highlight classes focus on a specific section (highlight) of a song, for example, pre-chorus & chorus.
- For Full Song K-Pop Dance Classes, we split the song into “Parts”; typically Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, plus a Recap. Sometimes we add further Parts for more difficult songs!
- A new section of the song is taught each week. However we recommend starting within the first 2 weeks (Part 1 or Part 2) as there may be some choreo that is repeated in later parts (which usually isn’t re-taught) and for you to get familiar with the dance style of the song.
- The same section of the song is taught in a particular week or may be repeated the following week. If you see the same label e.g. “(Part 1)” on multiple dates, that means all the sessions labelled “(Part 1)” will cover the same section.
- The “Recap” classes are aimed at those who’ve attended all the previous classes and already know the choreography. These classes are more about having the chance to dance the whole song all the way through multiple times. We’ll step through the choreo at a fast pace but we won’t be re-teaching the song from scratch.
- You book the classes you wish to attend using our online booking system.
K-Pop Classes: Teaching Now
ITZY – Sneakers (Full Song K-Pop Dance Course)
- Fridays 6.30pm-8.30pm from 2nd September 2022 to 7th October 2022 @ YMCA Club (Tottenham Court Road)
TXT – Opening Sequence (Full Song K-Pop Dance Course)
- Mondays 6.30pm-8.30pm from 5th September 2022 onwards @ Fitness First Fenchurch Street (Aldgate / Tower Hill / Bank / Liverpool Street)
SVT Leaders – Cheers (Full Song K-Pop Dance Course)
- Mondays 6.50pm-8.50pm from 19th September 2022 to 10th October 2022 @ Fitness First Queen Victoria Street (Mansion House, St Paul’s, Bank)
- Wednesdays 6.30pm-8.30pm from 21st September 2022 to 12th October 2022 @ YMCA Club (Tottenham Court Road)
ATEEZ – Guerrilla (Full Song K-Pop Dance Course)
- Tuesdays 6.30pm-8.30pm from 20th September 2022 to 11th October 2022 @ YMCA Club (Tottenham Court Road)
- Thursdays 6.30pm-8.30pm from 22nd September 2022 to 13th October 2022 @ YMCA Club (Tottenham Court Road)
Le Sserafim – Blue Flame (Highlight)
- Tuesday 11th October 2022 6.30pm-8.30pm @ YMCA Club (Tottenham Court Road)
If you have any questions check out our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ).
Join our mailing list
Not ready to join class or you wish to receive the class schedule updates, click the SIGN UP NOW button below to register your details.