Our full class schedule will be back around mid-October. If you would like to receive the class schedule updates, click the SIGN UP NOW button at the bottom of the page below to register your details.
How do the classes work?
– We usually teach a song in “Parts” from start to finish; typically Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, plus a Recap. Sometimes we add further Parts for more difficult songs!
– A new section of the song is taught each week. However we recommend starting within the first 2 weeks (Part 1 or Part 2) as there may be some choreo that is repeated in later parts (which usually isn’t re-taught) and for you to get familiar with the dance style of the song.
– The same section of the song is taught in a particular week or may be repeated the following week. If you see the same label e.g. “(Part 1)” on multiple dates, that means all the sessions labelled “(Part 1)” will cover the same section.
– The “Recap” classes are aimed at those who’ve attended all the previous classes and already know the choreography. These classes are more about having the chance to dance the whole song all the way through multiple times. We’ll step through the choreo at a fast pace but we won’t be re-teaching the song from scratch.
– You book the classes you wish to attend using our online booking system.
BTS – Blood Sweat & Tears
BTS ‘Blood Sweat & Tears’ classes are running from Tuesday 07 January 2020 to Friday 21 February 2020 (Instructor: Dickie):
EXO – Obsession
EXO ‘Obsession’ classes are running from Tuesday 21 January to Wednesday 26 February 2020 (Instructor: HaYeon):
– Tuesdays 6.30pm & 7.30pm at DW Fitness First Queen Victoria Street (Mansion House / St. Paul’s)
– Wednesdays 7.40pm at DW Fitness First Fenchurch Street (Aldgate / Bank)
– Thursdays 7.25pm at DW Fitness First Fenchurch Street (Aldgate / Bank)
Red Velvet – Psycho
Red Velvet ‘Psycho’ classes are running from Tuesday 11 February 2020 to Thursday 19 March 2020 (Instructor: Dafne):
– Tuesdays 7.30pm & 8.30pm at Gymbox Cannon Street (18+ only)
– Thursdays 6.30pm & 7.30pm at DW Fitness First Spitalfields Tower (Liverpool Street)
ATEEZ – Answer
ATEEZ ‘Answer’ classes are running from Monday 17 February to Wednesday 15 April 2020 (Instructor: Sarah):
– Mondays 8.00pm at YMCA Club (Tottenham Court Road)
– Tuesdays 7.30pm & 8.30pm at YMCA Club (Tottenham Court Road)
– Wednesdays 7.35pm at Fitness First Queen Victoria Street (Mansion House / St. Paul’s)
DGC Dance Party
We are holding our FIRST official DGC Dance Party in a studio! 🙂
No teaching, no recap… just dance the full songs we’ve taught in class from the last 3-6 months or more! Join in for the songs you know. Plus a random dance game where we’ll play random K-Pop songs (mainly chorus and include songs not taught in class).
Once you’ve booked your spot, we’ll ask you to let us know which songs you want to dance (so we pick the most popular songs) and to make song suggestions for the random dance game.
– Tue 25th Feb 7.30pm-9.30pm at YMCA Club (Tottenham Court Road)
BTS (Jimin) – I Need U solo MMA version (Workshop)
BTS (Jimin) ‘I Need U’ solo MMA version workshop is running on Friday 28th February 2020. This is a 2 hour workshop (Instructor: Sarah):
– Fri 28th Feb 7.30pm at YMCA Club (Tottenham Court Road)
Want to join class?
Book your spot online now using the BOOK NOW button below. You’ll be able to view location details, prices and choose which classes you want to attend and pay online.
If you have any questions check out our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ).
Join our mailing list
Not ready to join class or you wish to receive the class schedule updates, click the SIGN UP NOW button below to register your details.