Our full class schedule will be back around mid-October. If you would like to receive the class schedule updates, click the SIGN UP NOW button at the bottom of the page below to register your details.
How do the classes work?
– We usually teach a song in “Parts” from start to finish; typically Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, plus a Recap. Sometimes we add further Parts for more difficult songs!
– A new section of the song is taught each week. However we recommend starting within the first 2 weeks (Part 1 or Part 2) as there may be some choreo that is repeated in later parts (which usually isn’t re-taught) and for you to get familiar with the dance style of the song.
– The same section of the song is taught in a particular week or may be repeated the following week. If you see the same label e.g. “(Part 1)” on multiple dates, that means all the sessions labelled “(Part 1)” will cover the same section.
– The “Recap” classes are aimed at those who’ve attended all the previous classes and already know the choreography. These classes are more about having the chance to dance the whole song all the way through multiple times. We’ll step through the choreo at a fast pace but we won’t be re-teaching the song from scratch.
– You book the classes you wish to attend using our online booking system.
Basic Technique Workshops
Back by popular demand!
HaYeon will be teaching more Basic Technique dance workshops in November and December.
Learn basic dance techniques that are frequently used in (K-Pop) dance such as up & down movements, waves, basic steps and more. Build your foundation in dance to improve your ability to pick up choreo more easily and quickly!
These classes are on:
– Tuesday 10th & 17th Dec 7.30pm at Gymbox Cannon Street (18+ only)
Twice – Feel Special
Twice ‘Feel Special’ classes are running every Friday from 15 November to 03 January 2020 (Instructor: Caroline):
– Fridays 6.30pm & 7.30pm at Fitness First Queen Victoria Street (Mansion House / St. Paul’s)
– Extra dates on Mon 16th, Tue 17th & Thu 19th Dec which will cover Parts 1 – 5 at various venues
BTS – Fire
BTS ‘Fire’ classes are running from Tuesday 19 November 2019 to Friday 03 January 2020 (Instructor: Dickie):
– Tuesdays 6.30pm & 7.30pm at Fitness First Queen Victoria Street (Mansion House / St. Paul’s)
– Thursdays 28th Nov (Parts 1 & 2) & 12th Dec (Parts 3 & 4) at Gymbox Cannon Street (18+ only)
– Fridays 6.30pm & 7.30pm at Fitness First Fenchurch Street (Aldgate / Bank)
ATEEZ – Wonderland
ATEEZ ‘Wonderland’ classes are running from Wednesday 20 November 2019 to Thursday 30 January 2020 (Instructor: Sarah):
SuperM – Jopping
SuperM ‘Jopping’ classes are running from Wednesday 20 November 2019 to Thursday 16 January 2020 (Instructor: HaYeon):
– Mondays 7.30pm & 8.30pm at Gymbox Cannon Street (18+ only)
– Wednesdays 7.40pm at Fitness First Fenchurch Street (Aldgate / Bank)
– Thursdays 7.25pm at Fitness First Fenchurch Street (Aldgate / Bank)
Monsta X – Follow
Monsta X – ‘Follow’ workshop is running on Friday 6 December 2019. This is a 2 hour workshop (Instructor: Sarah):
– Friday 06 Dec 7pm at Gymbox Cannon Street (18+ only)
Want to join class?
Book your spot online now using the BOOK NOW button below. You’ll be able to view location details, prices and choose which classes you want to attend and pay online.
If you have any questions check out our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ).
Join our mailing list
Not ready to join class or you wish to receive the class schedule updates, click the SIGN UP NOW button below to register your details.