If you would like to receive the class schedule updates, click the SIGN UP NOW button below to register your details.
Our full class schedule will be back around mid-October. If you would like to receive the class schedule updates, click the SIGN UP NOW button at the bottom of the page below to register your details.
How do the classes work?
- We usually teach a song in “Parts” from start to finish; typically Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, plus a Recap. Sometimes we add further Parts for more difficult songs!
- A new section of the song is taught each week. However we recommend starting within the first 2 weeks (Part 1 or Part 2) as there may be some choreo that is repeated in later parts (which usually isn’t re-taught) and for you to get familiar with the dance style of the song.
- The same section of the song is taught in a particular week or may be repeated the following week. If you see the same label e.g. “(Part 1)” on multiple dates, that means all the sessions labelled “(Part 1)” will cover the same section.
- The “Recap” classes are aimed at those who’ve attended all the previous classes and already know the choreography. These classes are more about having the chance to dance the whole song all the way through multiple times. We’ll step through the choreo at a fast pace but we won’t be re-teaching the song from scratch.
- You book the classes you wish to attend using our online booking system.
Live Stream Online K-Pop Classes: Teaching Now
Chung Ha -- Stay Tonight
Chung Ha ‘Stay Tonight’ classes are running from Sunday 14 June 2020 to Sunday 19 July 2020 (Instructor: Dafne):
- Sundays 1pm (Time zone: BST)
TXT -- Can’t You See Me?
TXT ‘Can’t You See Me?’ classes are running from Tuesday 16 June 2020 to Tuesday 21 July 2020 (Instructor: Dafne):
- Tuesdays 7pm (Time zone: BST)
BTS -- Black Swan
BTS ‘Black Swan’ classes are running from Friday 19 June 2020 to Wednesday 05 August 2020 (Instructor: Dickie):
- Wednesdays 6.30pm & 7.30pm (Time zone: BST)
- Fridays 6.30pm & 7.30pm (Time zone: BST)
Live Stream Online K-Pop Classes: Teaching Soon
BTS -- Boy In Luv (Workshop)
BTS ‘Boy In Luv’ workshop is running on Saturday 04 July 2020 (Instructor: Sarah):
- Saturday 04 July 1pm-2.30pm (Time zone: BST)
If you have any questions check out our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ).
Join our mailing list
Not ready to join class or you wish to receive the class schedule updates, click the SIGN UP NOW button below to register your details.