Freelance K-Pop Dance Teachers at DGC Dance
London · Part Time
DGC Dance is one of the biggest London K-Pop dance communities. We run weekly K-Pop dance classes on weekday evenings in Central London, organise bi-annual student dance showcases and produce dance cover MVs. At DGC Dance, we believe in sharing our passion for K-Pop and dance to as many people as possible in a fun, friendly environment.
We are always looking for passionate freelance dance teachers in London to teach K-Pop dance routines to our growing community of dancers!
We are looking for teachers who can learn K-Pop dance routines from the dance practice videos on YouTube and then teach those dances to a range of dancers from beginners to improvers to intermediate. A song is usually taught over 4-5 weeks on a weekly basis.
DGC Dance is growing fast and we are looking for reliable teachers on an ongoing basis to join our growing DGC Dance family. We would love to hear from you if you wish to be a part of our journey.
You should apply to teach at DGC Dance if:
- You have dance experience in Street / Hip Hop / Commercial / K-Pop or similar styles
- You are currently or you have plans to continue training in these dance styles
- You can learn choreography from videos to plan and prepare class material
- You are a clear & confident communicator
- You are enthusiastic & friendly
- You can break down choreography to beginners and teach dancers from a range of abilities
- You have experience teaching dance or you are a strong dancer with potential to teach
- You are available to teach a minimum of 1-2 weekday evenings each week
You’ll love working here if:
- You want to inspire others to dance
- You love to or want to teach dance
- You love seeing students grow
- You enjoy meeting new people
- You are a K-Pop fan or have an interest in K-Pop; and ideally love learning K-Pop dance choreographies 🙂
- You are excited about being a part of DGC Dance and contributing to our London K-Pop dance community
- Please email your CV and cover letter to Dickie Wong at email@example.com telling us why you would like to join DGC Dance as one of our K-Pop dance teachers
- Include links to a few of your recent dance videos (e.g. links to YouTube, Dropbox, OneDrive, Google Drive). K-Pop dance covers would be a bonus
- Optionally, if you have teaching experience, send a video of you teaching 15-30 seconds of a choreography
To find out more about DGC Dance, please visit our website www.dgcdance.com