£15 – £20 per hour dependent on experience
About DGC Dance
At DGC Dance, we believe in sharing our passion for K-Pop and dance to as many people as possible in a fun & inclusive environment and aim to connect K-Pop fans in London.
We are one of the biggest London K-Pop dance communities and the longest running weekly K-Pop dance class in London 🙂
We currently have a team of 10 passionate K-Pop dance instructors, a few team members working on operations and admin, plus some amazing volunteers from within the community. Together, we:
- run fun & friendly weekly K-Pop dance classes almost every day of the week in Central London,
- produce cinematic dance cover videos, and
- organise bi-annual student dance showcases
DGC has rapidly grown over the last couple of years, doubling our teaching team and the number of classes and dance cover projects offered.
We are looking for a Part-Time Freelance Administrator to play an important role in speeding up our admin tasks, keeping things organised and preventing anything from slipping through the cracks. We would love to hear from you if you wish to be a part of our journey.
You will be working directly with Dickie, the founder of DGC Dance.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Handling general administration tasks, such as coordinating class registers and team / student communications
- Planning, coordinating and reviewing the class timetable and team calendars
- Keeping the website and booking system up-to-date
- Responding to queries from prospective and current students
- Assisting with the planning, organising and scheduling of dance cover projects and dance showcases, and overseeing the related administrative tasks; from reviewing audition application forms to announcing results to onboarding dancers
- Acting as a point of contact for instructors, students and suppliers
- Flagging any issues to the team promptly and troubleshooting
- Gathering feedback from students
- Assisting with marketing and communications including social media content, community channels / group chats, website, email newsletters, and class videos
- Providing in-person support at DGC Dance events when needed, e.g. dance showcases.
Requirements and skills:
- You must have previous experience providing administrative, business, project and customer support
- You are enthusiastic and friendly with a positive and inclusive attitude
- You are experienced using digital tools; for example, some of the tools we use include Google Workspace / Google Drive, Spreadsheets, Bookwhen, Freshdesk, Asana, Mailchimp, Instagram and YouTube
- You are a clear and confident communicator
- You are proactive with excellent organisational skills and time management
- You work efficiently and accurately
- Ability to work independently or on own initiative
- Possess a flexible attitude in order to cover functions outside of the normal remit, if circumstances require
- Previous experience in K-Pop or dance is not required
- Bonus if you are active on social media or have experience coordinating social media channels and online content
You’ll love working here if:
- You are excited about being a part of DGC Dance and contributing to and creating an excellent experience in our K-Pop dance community
- You are a K-Pop fan or have an interest in K-Pop
Location and commitments:
- Part-time, freelance / self-employed
- Remote but must be London-based or live close to London
- You are available at least 3-4 days a week for a few hours each day across weekdays and weekends
- Flexible hours with some core hours needed
- You have the Right to Work in the UK
- To apply, please email us at email@example.com and include:
- Your CV,
- A cover letter,
- Also tell us why you would like to join DGC!
- Please note: this is a freelance / self-employed role
Closing date: 21st January 2024
To find out more about DGC Dance, please visit our website www.dgcdance.com