In line with government guidance and studio venue measures, there will some changes to your visit to our classes to ensure the safety of our instructors and dancers.
What DGC is doing:
- Face masks must be worn at all times during class. Both your nose and mouth must be covered. No bandanas, scarves or other unsuitable coverings are allowed.
- The class capacity will be reduced to comply with social distancing.
- Classes will be run in 90 minute or 2 hour blocks (rather than our usual back to back 1 hour classes) to facilitate social distancing entering and leaving studios. If we do have a class following another one, we will add buffer time between the classes.
- At YMCA, your temperature will be taken at reception before being allowed in.
- At YMCA, hand sanitisers will be available on entry to the building and on each floor.
What we ask of our students:
- Please stay at home if you or someone in your household has experienced any symptoms of COVID-19 or have been advised to quarantine in the past 7 days.
- If you attended one of our classes and you develop COVID-19 symptoms, you must let us know for the purposes of NHS Test and Trace.
- Please practice healthy hygiene – wash hands regularly and wear face masks when using public transport.
- Do not arrive more than 10 minutes before the class.
- Please arrive in your dance gear ready to start class.
- Please bring your own water bottle and avoid using water fountains.
- Please adhere to the social distancing measures we have in place in the venue.
If you have any questions, please use the contact us form to send us a message!