In line with government guidance and studio venue measures, there will some changes to your visit to our classes to ensure the safety of our instructors and dancers.
What DGC is doing:
- Although the lockdown restrictions has been eased on 19th July 2021, we wish to keep everyone safe in our studio classes so face masks must be still worn at all times. No exceptions (sorry we are not able to accommodate those who are exempt). Both your nose and mouth must be covered. No bandanas, scarves or other unsuitable coverings are allowed.
- The class capacity will be reduced to maintain a safe distance between dancers.
What we ask of our students:
- Please stay at home if you have experienced any symptoms of COVID-19 or have been advised to quarantine in the past 7 days.
- Please practice healthy hygiene by washing hands regularly.
- Do not arrive more than 10 minutes before the class.
- Please adhere to the social distancing measures we have in place in the venue.
If you have any questions, please use the contact us form to send us a message!