In line with government guidance and studio venue measures, there will some changes to your visit to our classes to ensure the safety of our instructors and dancers.
What DGC is doing:
- Although the lockdown restrictions has been eased on 19th July 2021, the number of COVID cases is rising and we wish to keep everyone safe in our studio classes. So face masks must be still worn at all times. No exceptions (sorry we are not able to accommodate those who are exempt). Both your nose and mouth must be covered. No bandanas, scarves or other unsuitable coverings are allowed.
- The class capacity will be reduced to maintain a safe distance between dancers.
- Classes will be run in 90 minute or 2 hour blocks (rather than our usual back to back 1 hour classes) to facilitate social distancing entering and leaving studios.
- At YMCA, hand sanitisers will be available on entry to the building and on each floor.
What we ask of our students:
- Please stay at home if you or someone in your household has experienced any symptoms of COVID-19 or have been advised to quarantine in the past 7 days.
- If you attended one of our classes and you develop COVID-19 symptoms, you must let us know for the purposes of NHS Test and Trace.
- Please practice healthy hygiene – wash hands regularly and wear face masks when using public transport.
- Do not arrive more than 10 minutes before the class.
- Please arrive in your dance gear ready to start class.
- Please bring your own water bottle and avoid using water fountains.
- Please adhere to the social distancing measures we have in place in the venue.
If you have any questions, please use the contact us form to send us a message!