In line with government guidance and studio venue measures, there will some changes to your visit to our classes to ensure the safety of our instructors and dancers.
What DGC is doing:
- There will be a limited class schedule at the studios.
- The class capacity will be reduced to comply with social distancing.
- At YMCA, classes will be run in 2 hour blocks (rather than our usual back to back 1 hour classes) to facilitate social distancing entering and leaving studios.
- At YMCA, there will be markings on the studio floor for social distancing.
- Face masks are recommended to be worn during class however it is optional.
- At YMCA, hand sanitisers will be available on entry to the building and on each floor.
- The choreography we teach may be altered from the original (e.g. to avoid touching the floor)
What we ask of our students:
- If you or someone in your household has experienced any symptoms of COVID-19 or have been advised to quarantine in the past 7 days, please do not attend class.
- If you attended one of our classes and you develop COVID-19 symptoms, you must let us know for the purposes of NHS Test and Trace.
- Please practice healthy hygiene – wash hands regularly and wear face masks when using public transport.
- Do not arrive more than 10 minutes before the class.
- Please arrive in your dance gear ready to start class.
- Please bring your own water bottle and avoid using water fountains.
- Please adhere to the social distancing measures we have in place in the venue.
If you have any questions, please use the contact us form to send us a message!